Please use the following information to get access to scheduling:
Student ID: PropertyID (XXXXX)
Security Value: Birth Date in the following format: mm/dd/yyyy
Student ID should be a FIVE digit number (for returning cadets this is the old property number with the first year enrolled at MMA first.... for instance 10952 or 08721
If you've previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can select the Forgot Password button and a new password will be emailed to you.
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you which teacher corresponds to which color, and the times increase as you go down the page. (Note: you will not see all of the teachers at your school, just the set of teachers that your children have classes with.) Click on a square to book that time.
- You will optionally have the choice of setting a time when you would like a reminder email delivered.
- Click "Create Appointment".
Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you'd like to visit with.
- At any time you can click on "printable schedule" and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule. You will also have the option to email your schedule to yourself.
- If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with the email address and password you used to create your account.
- Click on “Your Schedule” to display and hide your appointments. There will be links to change the time, or cancel the appointment.
Please Note: if you would like to make an appointment with a teacher that your child does not have a class with, you will need to contact the school.