Missouri Military Academy accepts students who have the desire to succeed and who are willing and able to participate. Students must demonstrate good citizenship and be of good moral character. MMA accepts students who are above average achievers and those who have the potential to achieve above average grades.
Complete the application for admission.
APPLY ONLINE or Download and Print
Pay the non-refundable application fee.
($25 domestic, $75 international)
- If you apply online, you will be prompted to submit payment with the application.
- If you mail or fax your application, you may mail a check or pay online separately. (School ID: 0000)
- Printed applications and payments can be submitted to the address at the bottom of this page.
References and Transcripts.
1. Please send contact information for the following
to your MMA Admissions Counselor:
One teacher recommendation: Teacher Recommendation 2.10 (1).pdf.
One administrator recommendation: (School Administrator Recommendation (PDF). This recommendation can be from a school counselor or administrator. **Not applicable to Summer Leadership Camp
2. Submit current Academic Transcript ** or sign
the document release form to allow MMA to access your
son's transcript. **Not applicable to Summer Leadership Camp.
Follow up with MMA Admissions to ensure delivery of all
required application forms. Your child’s application will not
be processed without submission of all items above.
If you request tuition assistance, review
assistance options and complete required form on sss.nais.org.
* **Also, review our tuition payment options
Your Admissions Counselor will contact you to schedule
an interview with your child. This can be done on
campus, over the phone, or by Skype.
Our Admissions Committee will review materials and
make a decision. You will be notified of the committee’s
decision and any assistance offered.
If accepted, you will receive an acceptance packet to complete and return.
- You have 14 days to accept our offer for enrollment and tuition assistance.
- To accept, pay your deposit online (School ID: 0000), check, or wire.
- Registration paperwork will be sent after deposit is received.
- Your child’s reservation is contingent upon receipt of deposit and enrollment contract.
* Not applicable to Summer School
** Not applicable to Leadership Camp
Mail, email or fax applications and/or payments to:
Missouri Military Academy
ATT: Office of Admissions
204 N. Grand Street
Mexico, MO 65265
Please make checks payable to MMA
Missouri Military Academy admits young men of any race, color, religion and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, priveleges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the Academy. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, or athletic and other school administered programs.