Note: This survey has been developed based on processes outlined by our accrediting body, ISACS, and recommendations from an outside research firm. Part of this recommendation is to invite alumni from the classes between 2007 and 2012 to participate, since this represents the timeframe since our last accreditation.
If you are a graduate in one of these classes, you should have received a postcard with a unique password in the mail at the most recent address in our database. If you or your parents have moved and we do not have your updated information, please contact us to obtain a username.
You are an integral part of our school community and we would like your opinions. As part of our periodic self-study process, we are conducting a formal survey of our constituents. The survey will take approximately ten minutes to complete. Please note the following:
* Please take a moment to review the school's mission statement prior to completing the survey:
Missouri Military Academy empowers young men to unlock their potential through a program of academic excellence, character, social development, and leadership training within a structured environment.
* Click on the link provided below to access the on-line survey.
* Your answers are anonymous and confidential, so please provide your honest opinion. We are using a third party (ISACS survey team) to process the survey and we will not know the identity of any survey participant.
* You will be able to provide written or narrative comments about your views of our school along with answers to specific questions.
* You may save the survey and return to it at any time before hitting the submit button at the end of the survey. Please note that you will only be able to use the save feature once before completing the survey and you must use the same computer. Also, cookies must be enabled on your computer.
* Please complete the survey as soon as possible. The deadline for completing the survey is March 1, 2013.
Thank you for your time and effort with this important initiative. We look forward to learning more about how our constituents view our school community. Your responses will help to enhance Missouri Military Academy.
Mr. Charles A. "Tony" McGeorge
Please have your username ready